Order Process

You have determined your initial quantity to print and your binding type. You have received your pricing from No Waste Publishing™ and desktop issues have been discussed. Now you are ready to send us your file so we can get started.

Your text pages and your cover design should be sent in separate files and should come from Adobe PDF, electronic, print ready files. These file can be loaded to our FTP site or burned to a CD or DVD disk but would probably be too large to email.

Once your file is reviewed, we will let you know if any adjustments would need to be made and if there would be any cost involved in that formatting.

Please have at least a 0.5 inch margin all around for text pages. For color pages and cover, if the color bleeds to the edge, please have at least a 0.25 inch bleed all around to allow for trimming and binding. If you are not providing an Adobe PDF file, formatting charges may apply depending on what you are supplying.

See our Press Proofs page.

Turnaround time
Turnaround time for hard case bound books is usually around 20-25 business days after proof approval. For perfect bound and mechanical bound books, the turnaround time is usually around 7 - 10 business days after proof approval. These times do not include UPS shipping time which can take 3-5 business days. Should you require a different timeline, please let us know and we can discuss options.

Payment Terms
We will move forward with the completion of your books when we receive 60% down as partial payment once you approve your press proof. The remaining 40% is due upon completion of your order. All proofs and final books are sent via UPS ground delivery and that cost will be passed through to you.

We archive a digital version of your book which contains all the critical information and details. Any changes made to your original file such as page layout adjustments and photograph enhancements are saved and archived with perfect integrity. Then at a moment's notice we can print your re-order of 25 books or more. The same timelines as above apply. If minor changes to your book are required, simply send us the new changes and we'll incorporate them into your stored file for a nominal fee of $ 30.00 for the new set up. Depending on the kind of changes needed, formatting fees may apply.